11.04.2010

HDR Shots


I've recently studied this new technique with Photoshop called HDR merging. What you do is take 3 of the exact same pictures with different exposures (that means overexposed would be a really light picture and underexposed would be a really dark picture). You merge the 3 pictures together and it turns out to be marvelous picture. I recently did a bunch of these around Córdoba to practice... the only problem is and HDR file is HUGE! About 120 megabytes, so I had to change the files to jpegs... so they don't look the same, but you get the idea kind of!



Montevideo, Uruguay (my first one, I didn't use a tripod!)

This isn't an HDR shot, just left the shutter open a while.

La Cañada Córdoba, Argentina

My favorite building in Córdoba
Parque Sarmiento Córdoba, Argentina

Iglesia Capachino Córdoba, Argentina
La Cañada

Parque Sarmiento Córdoba, Argentina

No comments:

Post a Comment