3.30.2010

Pop Rocks

OK, who doesn't love Pop Rocks??? Well, the other day I received a package from my mom here. It was stuffed with everything yummy that I love during Easter time. One of which was Pop Rocks. I thought, oh, this will be great for the little girls next door!

Rodrigo and I headed next door, but the girls were in the Plaza right in front of our house. They came up to us to say hello, and I said... "I have some candy!" Who doesn't love that phrase? They put out their hands... and I noticed they were kinda dirty. So they quickly rubbed their hands on their clothes and put them out again. I put a little bit of the Pop Rocks on their hands. They licked it... and their faces lit up!

Shortly after, there was a line of kids from the Plaza wanting some Pop Rocks... Their faces were so eager and cute! It made my day. I thought, now I have to be on a hunt for Pop Rocks... and the next time I go home, I'm going to bring back tons of them!!

The only sad part was, I didn't get any pictures. And now I've eaten all of the Pop Rocks. Note to self: With Pop Rocks... bring camera.

2 comments: