10.30.2010

The Parasitology Laboratory


I never really told you about how absolutely wonderful it was to work in the Parasitology Laboratory, at the Hospital del Clinicas, here in Córdoba. Not only did I make lasting friendships, but it was educational, exciting, challenging, comical, and absolutely positive. Every day I went I shared laughs and learned new ways of necessities in a laboratory. Rodolfo (my boss) is one of the leading parasitologists in the whole country. He is a walking encyclopedia, but even more so, he's genuine, caring, and passionate about his work.

I now have high hopes of running some type of exchange program between a future laboratory where I will work and this laboratory. They told me that I can only send people with a good sense of humor... haha, so that will have to be in the contract!

Here are some pictures of the Parasitology laboratory I'd like to share with you...
My co-workers Laura and Dani.

The new lab we moved to while I was there.

Our last day in the old lab... believe me, I was sad to let this space go, it was so antique... I loved it! Here is a picture of Tami, Rodolfo (my boss), me and Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment