1.21.2010

The Dogs...



Today, Rodrigo and I decided Jake (the one below), needed to have a bath... and naturally... I decided I needed to share his handsomeness with the whole world. So here he is, Jake, Mr. Gorgeous... at his cleanest moment! By the way, I bet you're wondering why Jake is named Jake... Rodrigo's family happens to love the TV series "Two and a half Men." Jake is the boy on that show.

The other dog is Dark, can you see why he's named that? Dark is old, handsome, and sometimes crabby... but I think he likes me!

2 comments:

  1. Poor Jake looks totally mortified! His ears are even clean. (He is a gorgeous dog, btw) Remember washing the pigs ears for the fair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHA, I know! That's exactly why I uploaded this picture... Jake's thinking... "What did I do to deserve this???" With his little sad eyes! hahaha, I loved it! How could I forget washing those squeeling pigs ears... they start barking, and slip in their poo right after we cleaned them! Oh the good 'ol days... miss it sometimes...

    ReplyDelete